Sunday, August 31, 2008

Todays favourite track



I love this. I haven't got a clue who they are or what they are singing about, but the 'swing' of it is excellent. Freja and I danced to it and we copied each others moves. The Snoos can certainly swing her bottom when she's inspired!

I also came across a Miles Davis track I quite like, which is simply amazing. I never believed I would ever like anything Miles Davis did, but I guess we evolve with time in ways we can't possibly begin to imagine in the early days of adulthood. Whilst its a great track, its no where near as good as 'I be blowin' by De La Soul & Maceo though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can decipher a bit of it, considering the simliarities between Portuguese and Spanish. Using what little Portuguese I know, the title is "The Day We Made Contact".

mlj said...

I love the "I be blowing" track.. amazing!

moif said...

Matt.
Its got something to do with a dog too, at least according to Babel fish, but I can't make head or tale of it even with the transolation.


MLJ.
Too bad all the other stuff De La Soul did isn't nearly as good.