Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Bolshevik squad

My first, finished, and fully painted 'unit', ever. I have about 300 or so historical miniatures, but only a few individual figures have ever been fully finished and no units have reached this stage yet. Usually what happens is my dead line expires and the figures get put away until next time they are needed.
The -ROCKETMAN III- figures will be the first figures ever to be completely ready before the game begins (this time I have plenty of time since I don't anticipate the games being played for at least another six months!


This squad will be the bulk of infantry for the good guys in the game, being allied to Rocketman and his companions. The next batch I'm doing (already half way through) is Olga and her local bandits (bad guys).

No comments: