Wednesday, September 06, 2006

2K

Passed a mile stone last night. Whilst I slept I had visitor number 2,000 on this site. I'm quite happy with this modest result. When I started this blog I had the idea that I would be talking to myself but over the course of the last five months there has been a steady stream of (mostly loyal) readers and wanders passing through. So far I have noted people from Denmark, Britain, America (my largest group of readers), Canada, Holland, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Russia, Ukraine, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Slovakia, New Zealand, Australia, Spain, Venuzuela, Malta, Argentina, Morocco, Hong Kong, Japan, Croatia, and Malaysia.

The biggest source of links to my blog so far have been from three places; Americas Debate. Grimsby Wargaming and News from Norway.

So far I have posted 301 times on all my blogs combined;

JRC-1139
A political blog which deals mostly with current events in Denmark 14 posts.
JRC-1138
The main blog which deals with my life and experiences. 18o posts
JRC-1137
'Acharnement'. A horror story I wrote. 51 posts.
JRC-1136
'CONTACT'. A sci fi story I wrote. 43 posts.
JRC-1135
A gallery of non commercial images I've made over the last many years. 13 posts.


Message to OB1: I tried to post a comment on your blog but was not allowed to.

10 comments:

marinergrim said...

I always read your post and look forward to the updates. Good work Moif.

moif said...

Thanks MM.
I also get a lot of other people following the link from your blog

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Freja!

Hi Moifdaddy! I'm really enjoying reading your blog. Miss ya!

moif said...

Hullo CJ.
Good to 'see' you again. I trust you are all well?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I don't know why you wouldn't be able to comment moif - I have comments set for "anybody". I've updated recently to the beta version so there might be an issue there. Try commenting using "other" or "anonymous".

moif said...

So, whats the advantage with Beta?

Anonymous said...

Hye Moif. Yep we're all well. Busy as usual with school, football, work etc. Lil Pipski is getting cuter all the time.

CJ

moif said...

...and cheekier too.

=)

Glad to hear you are all okay.

Anonymous said...

The beta makes it easier to change the page layout instead of having to muck around with html; you can save a copy of your existing template before making any changes, and restore it if you want to; there's a "new post" and "customize" button at the top of the page; it's more user friendly I suppose.

Anonymous said...

Except when posting comments lol.