Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Freja: Bump!


Its beginning to look as if the Snoos is just as accident prone as her mother. Apart from the cut on her nose, she also now has a swollen eye brow from head butting her little table yesterday and a red mark on her cheek, from taking a nose dive onto the base of my office chair.

Everything is more or less back to normal here now. Billie and Jamie left this morning and are probably back in London by now and Mette is lamenting the lack of summer remaining as usual. Autumn is almost upon us and the whole summer time reality is come to an end. Now begins the long slow process of the Scandinavian winter.

In the mean time I finished the job I was working on and am now free to get back to painting Bolsheviks. I have small side project I'm going to do for an online friend but its not anything that ought to take very long. I also want to get on with some major painting as well. I have three canvases I want to get working on (more about that at a later date) as well as the inn model and the Nao, both of which have stood patiently on my shelf all summer...

Det begynder at se ud som om Pipsen er lige så klodset som sin mor. Set bort fra snittet på hendes næse, nu har hun igen fået knubs. I går ramte hun sin lille bord men højre øjne bryn og i dag faldt hun pladask på min kontor stol.

Billie og Jamie tog afsted i morges og alt ting er begyndte at vend tilbage til det normal igen. Jeg er glad for det. Det var rart at være på ferie op i det gode vejr, men jeg gad heller har haft lidt mere at lave. Efter Christian og Maja tog afsted var det lidt kedelig de dage hvor jeg ikke kunne kom til stranden.

2 comments:

marinergrim said...

Kids and accidents go hand in hand I'm afraid. Wait until she gets to ride her first bike!

moif said...

I can still remember what it felt like to take a head dive onto the tarmac...