Wednesday, December 05, 2007

moif world update

Its that time of year again. From December to March, its one long sore throat for moif and this season to be jolly looks set to be no different. The last ten days have seen both Freja and I coughing, wheezing and dribbling to our hearts content. I'm certain this is actually a string of infections, each brought home from the 'virus factory' by the intrepid Snoos. Fortunately I'm used to it so I'll try to keep my virtual moaning to the minimum.

Happily there is some good news amidst this winter darkness. Mette has started her new job as a childrens clothing designer with a recently started company called Milk. I'm looking forwards to seeing how that develops and I'll post updates as time goes by. Hopefully they'll have a web shop up and running just as our good friend Malene has done (thats her shop in my friends online list).
In the mean time, normal blogging will commence here as I get more energy. I've been quietly painting figures for Takshendal and hope to add some images soon.

No comments: