Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Return of the Snoos



Having spent the week end at her grandparents, Freja has returned to her doting parents today. It was just as well too as we were starting to have withdrawal symptoms. Above is a video of the Snoos dancing I made for 'Uncle Krikke', its quite large.

Freja has had a great time with her grandparents. Moofar (her maternal grandfather) took her to a shopping mall where they spent their time riding the escalators and elevators before tucking into some chips (fries) and ice cream. All unhealthy as can be but well, thats what grand parents are for!

Its good to have her home, and though she's only been away three days I swear she's picked up fifty new words!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good editing again. I wish I was a creative person.

Cyan said...

Lovely Snoos. She made me smile on a day when I needed it badly. Please tell her that she's a wonderful dancer.

moif said...

She loves to watch and copy her self dancing. As soon as she see's the video she grabs Mette and I and says 'Come on' and we have to dance with her. Its great fun.

kmk said...

I love it…!

Thanks moif for yet another fantastic video of my niece! I miss so much, but thanks to this I can now be a bit closer to her…! I’m really looking forward to seeing her (and you of course) around Xmas..! Just wish I would I could be there now…!

brando said...

Freja rocks the house.

Anonymous said...

Suddenly it clicked: Freja == The Snoos....!

I guess I got confused because I thought "Snoos" is plural...

moif said...

LOL.

Yes. We call her The Snoos. I don't know why. It just happened and no I'm the Snoos Dada and Mette is Snoos Mama.

Sort of like Moonintroll and his parents...