Tuesday, September 26, 2006

EXTERMINATE!


I finished my two Rolls Royce models last night whilst listening to DR2's programme regarding the left wing squatter movement of the 60's to 80's, and I'm quite happy with them (they kind of remind me of Daleks). I added a lot more 'weathering' than I have with my figurative miniatures since vehicle models, being larger, do not look as convincing without a certain amount of wear and tear. As usual I started getting all sorts of idea's which involved the purchase of yet more models, but fortunately my budget for personal pleasures has long since been exceeded for September and I resisted the impulse of going online and buying a couple of Renault Ft 17 tanks I've found and which are cheaper and more to scale than the Gaso-line model I already have.

No comments: