Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Black Guards

The Black Guards are now finished and this completes the main groups of troops for the -ROCKETMAN III- campaign. The figure in the armoured suit is the main bad guy of the piece, Viktor Korsarov. AKA the Iron Czar, who is to be played by my friend Oleg. All that remains now are the character's Lady Penelope Carfax, her driver Murdoch, Ivan the Conductor and Agent X. I also have a couple of Bolshevik Lewis gunners who are not needed for the game but which belong with the rest of the elite Bolsheviks.

The remaining elements are already done from previous games.

I'll finish the vehicles at the same time. I now have all these bought and I've replaced the motorcycle and side-car since I haven't seen anything to indicate the Soviets ever used these in the 1930's, and indeed my model is a German ww2 bike. Instead I have replaced it with another Rolls Royce armoured car since the one armoured vehicle which the Soviets did love in the 1930's were armoured cars!

All this shouldn't take too long and afterwards I have several other models that need finishing, the Nao and the inn. I especially need the inn model for RM3.

I also have a couple of large canvas's awaiting my attentions...

No comments: