Monday, June 12, 2006

Germany 2006

It’s been a good day today, really hot with lots of great football matches. The Australia Vs Japan match was excellent, and although I was rooting for the Japanese (they being so small) I was overjoyed to see the Aussie’s put three goals away in only 8 minutes to go from a humiliating defeat to a decisive victory.

The USA Vs Czech game was less interesting with the Americans being given a lesson in Eastern European football. Again, I was rooting for the losers, but I didn’t mind the defeat (I’m not American) since it was a deserved victory. The crème de la crème however came with the Ghana Vs Italia match. I was rooting for the Italians (I love Italy) and I thought the Ghanans played pretty dirty and deserved to lose.

In between matches I sat in the sunshine (25 C n the shade) and played with Pipski, who also had a great day (Images coming soon) Am now listening to 'Wollt ihr das bett im flammen' by Rammstein, and I'm in a particularly good mood tonight!

No comments: