Monday, April 15, 2013

Latest purchase

 
Its been quite a while since I bought any figures, and I almost didn't when I saw the total cost for ten hazmat troopers from Hasslefree Miniatures. At 40kr per figure, these are some of the most expensive figures I've ever bought, but I've lusted after them for quite a long time, and with the later additions, I was unable to resist their temptation, even though I already have five hazmat troopers from Copplestone Castings. I am currently running a modern mystery campaign (X Files style) and if this works out, I may even find a use for these figures eventually. In the mean time I have to decide which colour their hazmat suits should have. I painted the Copplestone figures in yellow, to make them look more utalitarian. I'd like these guys to look a bit more serious, so maybe black (though that'd probably make for dull figures) or a military green? The best/realistic colour would probably be white...


No comments: