Sunday, June 12, 2011

Nothing to see here, move along

Lazy days in Aarhus. I've not had much time to do any modelling, nor painting, of late, so not much to relate with that regard. The children take up a lot of my time and trying to manage various obligations, whilst coping with the emotional turbulence of losing my parents takes the rest. It will only be a few months until the first anniversary of my fathers death, but I'm still suffering regular bouts of grief, characterised by depression, lassitude and a general inability to concentrate on such mundane things as dates, appointments and other such obligations. Overall, I have an obscure feeling that I've lost my way and I'm wandering in fields of doubt.

Every so often I get a glimpse of who I was a year ago and I wonder how I get back to that. Perhaps the first step is in finding the way out of those fields of doubt?

3 comments:

marinergrim said...

Talk to someone. Preferably not your good lady but some one who is not that familiar with your sitaution. You'll be surprised by how much such a imple thing can help.

brando said...

I hope you feel better soon.

moif said...

It would be nice to receive some pearly of wisdom which might make things clearer, but time heals all they say.