Friday, February 18, 2011

Killing time



Waiting... Waiting.... Mette is due on Monday, and I'm antsy. For some reason, this pregnancy has felt a lot longer than the previous two and I feel like I've been holding my breathe since Christmas. I feel like we've strayed right off the map with this one and all the misfortune and plans gone belly up over the last six months haven't helped either. I have an idea that things might start to look up once we finally see her little face, then she is not an abstract anymore but a certainty, and maybe the equilibrium that was lost when my Dad died can finally be found again.

3 comments:

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

Best of luck, fingers crossed, and break a leg... oh.... that's for actors isn't it..?! :o))

moif said...

Thanks Steve. I think I'll pass on the leg breaking thing (I wonder how that came to be a good luck term anyway?)

Uncle Peter said...

Can't wait to see her, hopefully on saturday ;o)