Tuesday, September 01, 2009

moif world update;



Today I was paid a full working wage for the first time in my life and I immediately ordered a Wacom Intuous 4 L. It should arrive on Wednesday and I am pregnant with expectation! I have been toying with the idea of going digital for a long time, not least since almost everything I do now must involve a computer at some stage in the process.

I have neglected my blog of late, mostly because a lot of what I've been doing for my upcoming double ROCKETMAN campaign, is secretive in nature. It doesn't do to let the players catch a glimpse of the new models, it ruins the surprise. We are due to start playing in four or six weeks time however, so I hope to have a lot of pictures there after.

In the mean time my diet is going well. I will weigh myself tomorrow for the first time since I started, but I think I've lost about 5 kg in the last 3½ weeks. Both Mette and I are agreed that I've lost quite a bit of weight, and when buying clothes I've gone down from XXL to XL, depending on the brand. Naturally I also bought some much needed clothes today.

The best part about being paid is that in four weeks, it'll happen again. LMAO.

No comments: