Monday, February 02, 2009

moif world update: fever

As I write this, the sweat is running off me. With only three days to go before Mette is due to give birth, I am amuck with illness and running a temperature. Way to go moif! As usual, I can't be bothered lying in bed so I'm working from home, prepping pictures for a customer, ignoring the pain in my head (thank you treo) and generally pushing myself to get better. Mette's mom always says its better to just keep going when your ill and I must admit, it feels better to put on some good loud music and burn brightly than mope around in bed with a throbbing head.

Here is what I'm listening to right now...

2 comments:

Historiker-Palle said...

Ah same sh*te as I am recovering from. I hope you do not get the nosebleeds.
If you take Kodimagnyl they dampen the fever as well as the pain, Treo is best for headache, but for fever nothing beats kodimagnyl.
And here I stayed away from fear of contaging your wife...
Rome relieves the pain BTW.

moif said...

No nose bleeds. Just fever, a sore throat and the mother of all headaches.

I told you it was good.