Tuesday, December 09, 2008

5am...

It beggers belief. How can children have so much bloody energy? Where does it come from, and more importantly, where the hell does it all go?

Freja stomped about the apartment, loudly shouting for her mother (who hardly responded at all until 7am) and banging metal objects against things this morning, and I think I'm coming down with a nother cold, or something. My neck feels like its been used as an avil and my right nostril is running like a tap thats been jammed on open. The mere thought that another moifling will soon be upon us is enough to make me ranting upon the injustice of life.

Alas, whining about it won't help.

I need music!

4 comments:

Cyan said...

Is this actually music from the Kingdom of Heaven soundtrack? I don't remember it from the film, but I'm loving it.

moif said...

Yes, its the obligatory track thats different from all the rest. Its featured in two different versions on the CD soundrack I have too

Anonymous said...

Well, you wanted them ;-)

How about some pictures?

Hows things going, Mette ok? Send me an E-mail on your x-mas/new years plans, please.
love

moif said...

She says she feels fat and I'll post some xmas pictures at some point.