Sunday, November 25, 2007

Freja: the Dancing Snoos

Two days have passed since my mothers funeral and I'm still exhausted. The burden of emotions has been immense and I think my body is now demanding some serious 'de stressing'. I have my floor mat out and I'm doing stretching exersizes (not yoga!) as I've been told to do (from several sides) and hopefully I'll be back in form soon.

In the mean time the Snoos has found herself a new dance routine (watch the dog below) and we've been having a good laugh at her. Our friend Malene is due to give birth (to a daughter) next year and I'm looking forward to seeing our daughters grow up together. Thankfully Freja has no idea of whats been going on, though she has figured out that something has happened. Farfar (My Dad) has been getting an awful lot of extra attention.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not surprised to hear how tired you are, Jan. It's to be expected. Little by little, your energy will come back.

Stretching, but not yoga? Are you sure?! ;)

moif said...

Its Callinetics...?
Callisthenics...?

...How ever its spelled. Stretching and groaning as my friend Tracey calls it. It seems to work, but only if I keep on doing it... and not eating chocolate biscuits!!!

=)