Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Chandlery




My latest model. This one is a commercial building with a large workshop at the back and a shop and an office at the front. The idea is it will have a barn like appearance that will give it a cheaper, seedier look. As usual it is as generic as possible. When its finished it will be quite a large building, but not as big as the inn or Cthulhu House. The latter being still 90% finished and awaiting its first storey walls (yes I got side tracked but I've not forgotten it)

3 comments:

marinergrim said...

Moif,

Having just read an interview with the guy who runs "Grand Manner" resin buildings, Dave Bodley, there must be an opportuinity here for you to go commercial. Give Dave a call - he might take up some of your designs.

Why? Because the photos look awesome friend!

moif said...

Where did you read the interview?

marinergrim said...

Wargames journal - forget which issue (1,2 or 7 I think - they're the only three I've read).