Saturday, May 26, 2007

Windows Movie Maker

So, recently I've been experimenting with Windows Movie Maker in anticipation of making a nice film about Freja. So far I've made a few short experiments set to music, but I keep running into a slight problem in that the programme keeps crashing on me. In order to get around this problem I have to keep saving my work all the time, but it can be done and so I've made a few experiments. I've been taking footage of the Snoos and I almost have enough to make the film now. Tomorrow we are set to go to an aquarium with my parents, so I'm hoping to get some interesting images there. In the mean time, here is one of my 'static image' experiments. Its not really for anything specifically. Just a doodle.



-

1 comment:

kmk said...

Hi there!

The movie looks good, I really love the background music! Looking forward to see Freja as Rocketman, if that is the case? ☺

Keep em coming!