Monday, November 20, 2006

Model building

In between looking after Freja, playing EVE and translating for my friend Malene, I've also found the time to put together a few bits n pieces in the shape of a new model building. As usual I've kept it as generic as possible, and although its meant to be a store/warehouse, it could be used as either a block house or even a small town hall type thing...





I'm making this building as an extension to my early medieval village project, but firstly, I'm also making it in case we need it this Thursday when we are set to fight a table top skirmish battle in Oleg's Sheev'dra campaign. Though it may not be needed at all for this game, the excuse to make the model was too good to pass up. The pyramid roof is a bit unusual. Originally I had intended the roof to be a normal variant, but at the last moment I changed my mind and went for the pyramid since this would give the model a more martial appearance (though only a fool would put a thatched roof on a defensive position). Also, though I've not yet measured it, its possible the pyramid roof could sit on top of my Norman tower model.

1 comment:

marinergrim said...

Looking good Moif.