Saturday, October 07, 2006

The sick Snoos...

...is being an absolute pain in the eema! She has been down with some kind of cold or virus since late Tuesday, probably contracted from Kristoffer, and since passed on to me. Judging by how I feel, its not so suprising she is constantly whining and crying, but after four days of near constant screams, temper tantrums and hysterical out bursts I'm beginning to get worn down. If I didn't feel like death reheated I probably would have more surplus energy, but at the moment I have pains every where, a blocked nose, a recurring head ache and a worrying pain in my left nut.
Usually when I'm sick, I let Mette take care of Freja and lounge around like most men do, whining and moaning and playing the marytr, but this time Mette is not feeling too well herself either. I'm not sure if she has been infected also, but she is irritable, short tempered and its that time of month! Subsequently, my daughter has been hanging about me all day long, screaming in my ear whilst her mother gives me dark thunderous looks.

Og så på Dansk... Pipski er syg, hun skriger hele tiden. Jeg er også syg og jeg har ondt i en af mine 'nødde' (skal til læge på mandag). Mette er også syg, eller bare træt. Det hel er forfærdeligt sjøvt. Hi hi hi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, have I been there, except the part about the left nut!

I feel your pain, dude, again except....

Wait 'til she goes to school. Your house will be a veritable petri dish in the first year or two.