Sunday, April 30, 2006

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

We watched this yesterday and I found it to be poor. The editting was bad, the story was just a rehash of the older stories and the acting wasn't anything to cheer about either. Half the time, the real mystery was where are we in the story?

Mette found it very annoying and we spent a lot of time (in between catering to HRH Pipski's whining requirements) figuring out just what was going on. "Why was he talking to the fire place?" Mette wanted to know.
"He's talking to Syrius Black"
"Who is Syrius Black"
"Gary Oldman"
"Gary Oldman is this film?"
"er... nope"

or

"Why has Ralph got no nose?"
"I dunno"

1 comment:

bucket said...

I thought it was confusing too, I havn't read the book but my husband has so I kept on having to ask him for clarification.

But I did like the mermaid scene, I always like the idea of mermaids being evil nasty creatures rather than the disney version.