Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Mad Max vehicle gallery

I never played Battlecars or Car Wars, but it wasn't for lack of interest. On the contrary the box art always appealled to my teenage sense of post apocolyptic aesthetics and when I fnally got to see the original trilogy, my interest in the vehicles was only heightened ever the more. But still, I never got the opportunity to try my hand at that type of game and I never had recourse to build post apocolypse models. Unfortunately I still don't, but once again it isn't for a lack of desire.

Its interesting to note that the body forms of the cars so often chosen by the artists, model makers and film prop deptartment, are of older cars, invariably from the 1950s, with an odd 70s muscle car thrown in, much as it was with Battlecars and Car Wars too.
-

--

--

-

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

4 comments:

marinergrim said...

That's probably because older cars were built to last and made of metal as opposed to the plastic cars of today. I suspect that following nuclear war most modern cars will just disappear.
And besides who wants to customise a Skoda anyway?

moif said...

Not me :P

Arthurzz said...

secretsofpakistan has a big catalog of businesses, in every city, there are thousands of registered businesses, shops, and service providers. It is not easy to find a list of businesses online. We have solved the problem by providing a complete list of Pakistani web directories online. Now you can search free in the local directory of Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, or any other city of Pakistan. Find Pakistani Businessman contact for services, and find the address, email address, and contact number of any business in Pakistan.

sootan said...

important site sex toys,vibrators,wholesale dildo,wholesale sex toys,dog dildo,cheap sex toys,dildos,cheap dildo,wholesale sex toys visit this web-site